- Photography for CD and promotional collateral
- CD package design and album promotional materials
- Story writing and scripting “The Quest For The Key To The Tune Of Life Itself.”
- Arranging for John Unwin to perform and record narration.
- CD disk and package manufacture
- Press and publicity.
- Album launch events and all associated collateral
- Long Long Time promotional video
- UK retail distribution contract
- Artist’s website.
- Radio Festival 2011 delegate promo pack design and production
- Design and manufacture of limited edition metal bookmark
13 reasons Outback Music chose Creative Consortium
Outback Music Group
The Good Gentleman’s Tonic CD album.
Design and produce packaging reflecting the theme of the music recorded by the artist on the album.
Create a marketing plan to promote the album.
Des Horsfall’s Kuschty Rye recorded an album dedicated to the late Ronnie Lane (famous for his work with The Small Faces and later The Faces).
The music on the CD is heavily influenced by the work Lane made with the band, Slim Chance in 1974 on his LP ‘Anymore For Anymore’.
After meetings and discussions with the artist to elicit the “back story” to the album, and create a strong platform of information to start the project with, we fashioned a complete CD package, which took the form of a small hardback storybook.
This involved writing a children’s story, called ‘The Quest For The Key To The Tune Of Life Itself’, recorded with and narrated by John Unwin (son of Stanley – famous for his “Unwinese”) and the inclusion of Yorkshire Gold teabag sachets – a reference to the “good gentleman’s tonic”, in all promotional materials.
The PR campaign which relied on intriguing teasers making reference to aspects of the packaging and core elements of the back story, was rolled out alongside the launch of the album.